The 26TH Annual Private Equity & Venture Capital Conference
Friday, April 3, 2020
New York Athletic Club, Manhattan, NY
Following the incredible success private equity managers have experienced delivering market-beating returns, building leading companies, and attracting fundraising from investors, the bar has been set higher than ever and firms must continue to innovate to stay ahead of the pack. After a decade-long bull market, how will investment professionals up their game to create value in the next decade?
This year’s conference is intended to bring together leading minds in the private equity and venture capital industries to discuss how to capitalize on opportunities as we move forward into this increasingly competitive and complex landscape.
Large Cap Buyouts
- Nazim Zilkha – Partner, Dechert (moderator)
- Carl Press – Principal, Thoma Bravo
- David Roberts – Principal, Advent International
- Elisabeth Dong – Principal, Bain Capital
- Eric Friedman – Principal, Warburg Pincus
- Sachin Bavishi – Principal, The Blackstone Group
Middle Market Buyouts
Growth and Venture Capital
- Robert Blaustein – Partner, Kirkland & Ellis (moderator)
- David Chiang – Senior Managing Director and Global Head of Private Equity & Real Estate Fund Investments, $30 Billion Family Office
- Derek Dietrich – Co-Founder & Partner, Quantum GBL
- Joanne Douvas – Principal, GreenOak Real Estate
- Steve Lessar – Managing Director, Co-Head Private Equity Secondaries/Vintage Funds, Goldman Sachs
- Thomas Scriven – Managing Director, Penn Office of Investments
Special Situations and Distressed
LP and Fundraising
- Hadley Harris – Eniac Ventures, Founding General Partner (moderator)
- Adam Rothenberg – Co-Founder and Partner, BoxGroup
- Gary Deutsch – CFO, LiveIntent
- Patrick Chung – Founding Partner, xFund
- SC Moatti – Managing Partner, Mighty Capital
New York Athletic Club in New York City
180 Central Park S, New York, NY 10019
April 3, 2020
9 AM to 7 PM
Gentlemen – Jacket and tie required.
Ladies – Permitted attire refers to business suits, tailored pant or skirt ensembles, and dresses.
The PE/VC Conference has reserved a block of rooms at the New York Athletic Club. Please contact Marie Santora or Claudia Annarumma and mention the “Wharton Conference” by March 5, 2020 to reserve at a discounted rate.